CARROT SEED OIL - (25 ML)
Made from the seeds of Carrot, the Carrot Seed Essential Oil consists of various nutrients that are healthy for your skin and overall health. It is rich in vitamin E, vitamin A, and beta carotene that make it useful for healing dry and irritated skin. It possesses antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties that make it helpful against various skin issues and conditions.
Carrot Seed Oil is completely different from the Carrot Oil that is made from the roots of carrot. It exhibits anti-aging properties that enable you to use it for making DIY skincare and cosmetic products. Though it is a chemical-free and skin-friendly il, we recommend you to dilute it before applying it to the skin. You may even conduct a patch test on your elbow to check its compatibility with your skin.
Organic carrot seed oil proves to be effective against skin infections, acne due to its antifungal properties. Apart from skincare purposes, you can also use it for improving the health of your scalp, eczema, scars and hair. As a result, it can be considered to be a multi-purpose oil that is golden-yellow and has a thin consistency. It is insoluble in water but can be dissolved in alcohol and some fixed oils.
What to expect?
- Use as Hair Tonic - It not only repairs damaged hair but also makes it shinier and healthier than before. Therefore, it proves like an excellent hair tonic for your hair strands.
- Antiseptic - The antiseptic properties of organic carrot seed oil can be used to prevent the spreading of wound infections. Therefore, you can use it to treat minor wounds, scrapes, and cuts.
- Relaxes Body - For relaxing your mind and body, you can combine Carrot Seed oil with Dead Sea Salt and pour it into your bathtub filled with warm water. It will soothe your senses and refresh your spirits instantly.
- Regenerates Skin Cells - When you add wild carrot seed oil in skincare products such as lotions and creams. It exhibits properties of skin skin lightening. By doing so, keeps your skin light, white, regenerationm healthy, and makes it appear youthful.
- Tightens Skin - When used as a cosmetic ingredient, it tightens your skin and tones your body. Thus, it prevents your skin from getting saggy and improves its texture as well.
- Massage Oil - Organic Carrot Seed Oil is one of the best massage oils as it reduces joint, stretch marks and muscle strain owing to its anti-inflammatory properties. The benefits of aromatherapy can also be retrieved via massage to some extent.
- Moisturizing - Pure Carrot Seed Oil acts as a natural moisturizer and keeps your skin supple and soft throughout the day. For that, you need to add it to your moisturizers and body lotions.
How to use it?
- Carrot Seed Oil can be applied directly to the skin after dilution in order to repair and prevent further skin damage.
Made the right way
- All our products are 100% Natural.
- The aroma of the products are from the natural ingredients added. We do not add any artificial fragrances.
- The color of our products is from the natural ingredients, so it may slightly change over time – although the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Our products are free from any sulphates, parabens and other chemicals.
- Proudly Made in India.