Bhramarah Stretch Marks Oil is a unique, plant-based formulation for blurring stretch marks, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and signs of ageing. It penetrates deep into the skin to increase cell renewal rate, regulate melanin production and fade stretch marks for a more taut and smooth appearance.
Why does it work?
It contains the goodness of natural lavender extracts, camellia, vitamin E, and jojoba oil. Further, it protects the skin from the effects of free radicals, thus, delaying the appearance of signs of skin maturity.
Bhramarah Stretch Marks Oil contains no petroleum by products, lanolin, mineral or vegetable oils that stay on the top of the skin instead of getting absorbed and leave a sticky residue. Therefore, the oil gets quickly absorbed into the skin and does not require frequent reapplication.
What to expect?
- 3-in-1 intimate stretch mark oil for tighter, even toned and moisturized skin
- Enriched with plant-based ingredients like lavender, camellia, vitamin E and jojoba oil
- Diminishes signs of ageing, pigmentation and stretch marks
- Boosts skin cell renewal and controls melanin production for brighter skin
- Retexturizes the skin and makes it plump giving a youthful look
- Antioxidants in the oil fight free radicals delaying skin aging
- Lightweight, fast absorbing, non-sticky formula doesn't leave behind any residue
- Free of artificial chemicals, petroleum, lanolin, mineral and vegetable oil
How to use it?
- Take a few drops Apply it on the affected area. •Gently massage in a circular motion.
- Use it twice in day for better results.
Made the right way
- All our products are 100% Natural.
- The aroma of the products are from the natural ingredients added. We do not add any artificial fragrances.
- The color of our products is from the natural ingredients, so it may slightly change over time – although the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Our products are free from any sulphates, parabens and other chemicals.
- Proudly Made in India.
Frankincense, Lavender Oil, Calendula, Carrot Seed, Jojoba, Lemon, Vitamin E